About FAMILY FOOT & ANKLE – PODIATRIST in Huntington Beach, CaliforniaFamily Foot & Ankle is a trusted podiatrist located at 17822 Beach Blvd STE 437, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. With a focus on providing exceptional foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Patients have praised the clinic for their friendly and knowledgeable staff, as well as their commitment to providing personalized and effective treatment plans. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, Family Foot & Ankle is a top choice for podiatric care in the Huntington Beach area.
FAMILY FOOT & ANKLE – PODIATRIST in Huntington Beach, California
Ratings and reviews for Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist
– 5 Star Reviews: 61
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 4
- December 2021 by Jei'mar M. SpellDr. Farajian is AMAZING! She absolutely knows her profession and truly cares for her patients. Also, Jasmine and Christina are on their A-Game and do a great job supporting Dr. Farajian. Thank you for taking such good care of me. +J. Spell
- December 2021 by jo abuboThe shock waves for my heel pain was unbelievable. It took just 3 treatments and I felt 100% better. It was impossible to walk comfortably after a 12 hour shift at the hospital. I asked my primary physician to refer me to a foot doctor because the pain I've been experiencing on both feet was unbearable . I was ok standing up and walking while working but when it's time to go to bed, both my feet and legs felt tight and cramped all the time . The tools that Dr Elle was amazing , it was a great learning experience. I could have taken care of this pain sooner had I known of the availability of such treatments. I suggest that if you feel foot pain, don't wait. Go see Dr Elle. The staff is super friendly as well.
- December 2021 by antonio covarrubiasI went with my 3 year old Daughter and myself as patients! The experience was amazing, the office, the staff, very nice and efficient. We both got our orthotics measured and learned a few stretches which my daugter loved and keeps reminding me to do them at home. Dr Farajian is super Nice and very good with kids, I highly recommend their office. Thanks for helping us Dr Farajian!
- December 2021 by Joan OstranderI have to tell everyone what a fabulous experience I had with Dr. Elle: she did such a wonderful job on performing surgery a my extremely painful big toe my understanding is that it was not only a hammer toe, but she also had a had to shave the top of the bone in my toe. After working hours Dr. Elle herself called me to see how I was doing and to make sure I was alright. I am so very impressed with Dr. Elle.
- December 2021 by Fast MakerDr. Farajian is excellent physician. She took her time obtaining a history and conversing to my mom. She has a holistic approach and evaluates the entire patient, not just the feet. She also has very good bedside manner. Staff is also very caring and courteous. My mom was immediately able to ambulate much better after the visit/treatment. I would definitely recommend that you see her if you have an ankle or foot disorder.
Hours for Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist
| 8:45 AM-5 PM|
8:45 AM-5 PM
8:45 AM-5 PM
8:45 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist
What type of business is Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist?
Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist provide service options?
Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist provides the following Service options: Language assistance: English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist rated?
Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist is rated 4.8 stars by 65 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist accepts credit cards.
Where is Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist located?
Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist is located at 17822 Beach Blvd STE 437, Huntington Beach, CA 92647.
What are directions to Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist from my location?
Click here for directions to Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist.
Does Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist have a website?
Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist’s website is http://www.familyfootankle.com/
What’s Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist’s phone number?
Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist’s phone number is: +1 714-842-7277
What is the longitude and latitude of Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist?
The longitude and latitude for Family Foot & Ankle – Podiatrist is -117.9878203, 33.7033467 (view map)