About SAN MATEO PODIATRY GROUP in Burlingame, CaliforniaSan Mateo Podiatry Group is a reputable podiatrist located at 1750 El Camino Real UNIT 106, Burlingame, CA 94010. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of various foot conditions. Patients have praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and friendly staff. With an average rating of 4.5 stars, San Mateo Podiatry Group is highly regarded in the community for their commitment to delivering exceptional care and helping patients achieve optimal foot health.
SAN MATEO PODIATRY GROUP in Burlingame, California
Ratings and reviews for San Mateo Podiatry Group
– 5 Star Reviews: 382
– 4 Star Reviews: 19
– 3 Star Reviews: 2
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 7
- December 2021 by Joyce QuinnAs a first time patient, I was so thankful to be given an appointment the day after I called in. My podiatrist for many years has had to postpone appointments because of a family emergency. I could not wait any longer as I had some minor issues with my feet (mainly toes). I had the best experience with the staff and Dr. Wilhelm -- am looking forward to my next appointment in a few weeks. Thank you for the wonderful care. Joyce Quinn
- December 2021 by Carmen GallegosMy first experience at The San Mateo Podiatry Group was like no other doctor office visit. I was greeted warmly by the staff and was given a short tour of the office and felt I was in good hands with any of the doctor’s at this location. I saw Dr. Wilhelm who was very nice and knowledgeable. He and Kristine clearly explained the X-ray results and provided a plan of action. They even sent me home with a nice Thank You gift. I also received a Thank You card in the mail a few days later. How this is that?? I will be a long term customer. Thank You!!
- December 2021 by Jessica ShanksI would recommend San Mateo Podiatry Group to anyone. The staff and doctors are not only share the same goal of treatment in the most efficient way but also the most empathetic manner as well. Jeanine was so great actually took the time to know who I was and what my preferences were but also who I was as a person that speaks volumes. Jennifer has been guiding me through every step with further treatment and resolutions. Thank you both for EVERYTHING!
- December 2021 by Colleen HEverything about our visit was stellar. The attention to the needs of the patient are 5++ from reception to the doctor’s assistant, Jenny, to Dr Wilhelm himself. We never felt rushed. Our issues were heard and a plan was put in place. Can’t say enough for this group. We even got a prize at our first visit!
- December 2021 by Diane GreenI went in for my first check up for my feet in quite a while, and I was delighted with the new office and of course delighted that Shareen was still there. Had a nice chat with her, she checked my feet, I felt very comfortable. I met met the new doctor and was very pleased with the whole experience. Now I have regular appointment set up and I’ll have my feet taken care of on a regular basis. I really felt well cared for. Thank you.
Hours for San Mateo Podiatry Group
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about San Mateo Podiatry Group
What type of business is San Mateo Podiatry Group?
San Mateo Podiatry Group is known as a Podiatrist.
Does San Mateo Podiatry Group provide service options?
San Mateo Podiatry Group provides the following Service options: Has online care: true, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible elevator: true, Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Appointment required: true, Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true, Referral required: false.
How is San Mateo Podiatry Group rated?
San Mateo Podiatry Group is rated 4.9 stars by 411 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
San Mateo Podiatry Group accepts credit cards.
Where is San Mateo Podiatry Group located?
San Mateo Podiatry Group is located at 1750 El Camino Real UNIT 106, Burlingame, CA 94010.
What are directions to San Mateo Podiatry Group from my location?
Click here for directions to San Mateo Podiatry Group.
Does San Mateo Podiatry Group have a website?
San Mateo Podiatry Group’s website is https://www.sanmateopodiatrygroup.com/
What’s San Mateo Podiatry Group’s phone number?
San Mateo Podiatry Group’s phone number is: +1 650-342-2420
What is the longitude and latitude of San Mateo Podiatry Group?
The longitude and latitude for San Mateo Podiatry Group is -122.381703, 37.5939626 (view map)