About CHRIS JETTER, DPM: ANCHORAGE in Anchorage, AlaskaChris Jetter, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located in Anchorage, AK. He practices at 2250 E 42nd Ave Suite 200, providing comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. With a focus on patient-centered care, Dr. Jetter is dedicated to helping his patients achieve optimal foot health and mobility. He has received positive ratings and reviews from his patients, who appreciate his expertise, professionalism, and compassionate approach. Dr. Jetter's commitment to staying up-to-date with the latest advancements in podiatry ensures that his patients receive the highest quality of care.
CHRIS JETTER, DPM: ANCHORAGE in Anchorage, Alaska
Ratings and reviews for Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage
– 5 Star Reviews: 85
– 4 Star Reviews: 3
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by riki chapmanI truly appreciate the staff and doctor who worked with my son. They were great! Good attitudes and professional behavior. They managed our appt very well. I do want to suggest that the medical information that is requested is looked into a Little closer by whoever is the person in charge of managing that aspect of the practice. I gave my sons, demographic information and medical history four times. The same stuff four times. I don’t like the redundancy of this process. I understand that you were trying to catch discrepancies, and some people don’t actually disclose everything that they need to disclose. Having to repeat my information four times in a row is asinine. I had a referral from the pediatrician with all the demographic and health history that came with it, then I had to fill it all out online, then I had to tell the receptionist who did the intake with me, and then I had to tell the nurse/assistant who did the intake in the exam room with me, and then I had to tell the doctor - All the same information. This is not a Patient Centered Care best practice. If there is anyway to pare that down I am sure your future patients would appreciate it. Thank you again. Super great staff and doctors! R.C.
- December 2021 by Journey to Alaska AdventuresMy ankle has bothered me and limited me for 10 years. I wondered if I could ever find someone that would be able to understand what was going on and actually be able to heal it. I had necrosis in my Talus and my previous cadaver graft wasn’t accepted by my body. Dr Jetter told me about BMAC. A way to use my own bone to make a concentrate to help heal my problem. It’s been a long recovery (4mths) that has required a lot of patience before I have been able to really start walking, biking, hiking and even begin running with my Physical Therapist. Id recommend Dr Jetter to anyone. But especially people who have had previous surgeries that may not have gone well.
- December 2021 by Maria ValentineI missed a step. Landed on the concrete. I have a very bad sprain on my right foot and leg. This was the first time ever I sprained anything. Dr. Jetter was very gentle, knowledgeable and would listen to my concerns. The staff are all very sweet.
- December 2021 by Morris HorningDr. Jetter is prompt, friendly and personable and doesn't waste any time to assess and treat the problem with finesse. I'm happy he's here.
- December 2021 by Jack AppolloniDr Jetter is a very caring professional doctor who takes the time to listen intently to his patients concerns. I had concerns because previous medical reviews recommendations were for a possible complete ankle replacement, but Dr Jetter saw and reassured me, and put me at ease that my ankle could be fixed with a least evasive procedure. His explanations for it was very understandable. Do to his expertise as a surgeon his treatment was excellent. Dr. Jetter is absolutely is a perfectionist personable, compassionate, efficient and effective. I can not speak highly enough of him.
Hours for Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage
| 8:30 AM-5 PM|
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-4:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage
What type of business is Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage?
Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage is known as a Podiatrist, Surgeon.
Does Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage provide service options?
Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage rated?
Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage is rated 4.9 stars by 89 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage accepts credit cards.
Where is Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage located?
Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage is located at 2250 E 42nd Ave Suite 200, Anchorage, AK 99508.
What are directions to Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage from my location?
Click here for directions to Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage.
Does Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage have a website?
Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage’s website is https://www.akfootankle.com/about-afas/chris-jetter-dpm?utm_source=google
What’s Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage’s phone number?
Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage’s phone number is: +1 907-569-3668
What is the longitude and latitude of Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage?
The longitude and latitude for Chris Jetter, DPM: Anchorage is -149.8399924, 61.182218 (view map)