About FOOT & ANKLE INSTITUTE OF NEW ENGLAND in Middletown, Rhode IslandThe Foot & Ankle Institute of New England is a reputable podiatrist located at 850 Aquidneck Ave Ste. A3, Middletown, RI 02842. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of various foot and ankle conditions. Patients have praised the institute for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to patient care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, the Foot & Ankle Institute of New England is a trusted choice for anyone seeking top-notch podiatric care in the Middletown area.
FOOT & ANKLE INSTITUTE OF NEW ENGLAND in Middletown, Rhode Island
Ratings and reviews for Foot & Ankle Institute of New England
– 5 Star Reviews: 46
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by Jamie PalmerAPPALLED. I was on the short list to have ankle ligament repair surgery and have canceled my surgery due to poor treatment by the office staff. I called to get my records faxed to get a second opinion and was yelled at by the office staff that they have and I quote, "so much paperwork to do to get insurance approvals for surgery and I'm not going to get insurance approvals if you are getting a second opinion. I'm not going to fax your records if you are going to go get a second opinion. You have notes that have been mailed from the appointments use those. It is so much work to get insurance to approve surgery" I do not have notes from my last two appointments and have not received those in the mail. This is a disgusting way to treat a patient. It is my right to have my records and my right to get a second opinion particularly when I am having a surgery. I am appalled that the staff would treat anyone this particularly someone who needs to have surgery in this manner.
- December 2021 by Robin WarburtonExcellent! I am a new patient and feel like I have known the staff for years. Dr.Sabourin was informative, no-nonsense and has a great sense of humor. Oh, and my foot feels so much better already! I highly recommend!
- December 2021 by Rebecca CorreiaDr. Rogers and the staff were amazing. They gave me an emergency appointment right away and took care of my concern immediately. Dr. Rogers has a wonderful bedside manner and made me feel really comfortable even though I was nervous. The entire office is very professional. I will definitely return there if I am in need of a foot specialist again.
- December 2021 by Laurel SawyerDr. Rogers and the staff at Foot and Ankle Institute are excellent. I have been working with their offices in Middletown and Fall River for about 3 years and two separate surgeries. Dr. Rogers and his team have taken care of me every step of the way. Dr. Rogers always takes the time to answer any questions that I do have and make sure that I am comfortable with his course of treatment. His follow up appointments are quick and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Rogers and his team at the Foot and Ankle Institute of New England.
- December 2021 by Chad St. OngeDr. Rogers is as good as doctors get. He is on point, listens, asks questions and shares exactly what he is thinking. He records his notes right in front of you so you know exactly what he is considering for courses of action and what he is communicating back to your GP. His recommendation for a physical therapist was excellent. Finally, the staff at the foot & ankle institute are exceptional friendly and helpful.
Hours for Foot & Ankle Institute of New England
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Foot & Ankle Institute of New England
What type of business is Foot & Ankle Institute of New England?
Foot & Ankle Institute of New England is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Foot & Ankle Institute of New England provide service options?
Foot & Ankle Institute of New England provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Foot & Ankle Institute of New England rated?
Foot & Ankle Institute of New England is rated 4.9 stars by 49 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Foot & Ankle Institute of New England accepts credit cards.
Where is Foot & Ankle Institute of New England located?
Foot & Ankle Institute of New England is located at 850 Aquidneck Ave Ste. A3, Middletown, RI 02842.
What are directions to Foot & Ankle Institute of New England from my location?
Click here for directions to Foot & Ankle Institute of New England.
Does Foot & Ankle Institute of New England have a website?
Foot & Ankle Institute of New England’s website is http://www.newenglandfoot.com/
What’s Foot & Ankle Institute of New England’s phone number?
Foot & Ankle Institute of New England’s phone number is: +1 401-217-4444
What is the longitude and latitude of Foot & Ankle Institute of New England?
The longitude and latitude for Foot & Ankle Institute of New England is -71.2829679, 41.5109725 (view map)