About ELITE PODIATRY in Phoenix, ArizonaElite Podiatry is a reputable podiatrist located at 13838 S 46th Pl #115, Phoenix, AZ 85044. With a focus on providing exceptional foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Patients have consistently praised Elite Podiatry for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to patient care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, Elite Podiatry is a trusted choice for individuals seeking top-notch foot and ankle treatment in the Phoenix area.
ELITE PODIATRY in Phoenix, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Elite Podiatry
– 5 Star Reviews: 9
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 2
- December 2021 by Judy RogersReally happy with the service and care that I have received, Hands down or should I say FEET UP ;) GAponte
- December 2021 by Lynelle GlyssonI have never had a more pleasant experience with a broken bone. I broke my pinky toe and hoped it would heal on its own. Finally went to see Dr. McGhan and his pleasant staff. There were several things that stood out. First, they all seemed to enjoy their work environment. They were all so very nice. And, they remembered me when I came back for my second appointment after 6 weeks. Should I ever break a toe again, I will hobble to their office right away and not wait.
- December 2021 by Jill WaldropAfter rolling my ankle while hiking and not getting it treated, I had a great deal of pain. Four months later, I decided to go to the Dr. I saw Dr. McGhan at Elite Podiatry who took new x-rays and informed me that I had a bone spur on the back of my heal that had cut through my Achilles tendon and torn it. Dr McGhan tried to fix it with a boot but, when that didn't work, I had the Achilles Speed Bridge surgery. While I was in a cast for 6 weeks, I developed a neuroma and bone marrow edema. Dr. McGhan treated both with injections, oral meds and laser treatments. When those failed, he gave me stem cell injections in my foot. The stem cells have made a HUGE difference and the edema is finally starting to go away. Dr McGhan, Ariana and Myra have all been great and I highly recommend their office and the stem cell injections.
- December 2021 by Debbie SutherlinElite Podiatry in Ahwatukee has been wonderful for me! I see Dr. Loo and he is great at explaining to me in understandable terms, what is going on with my feet. I never have to wait for my appointment, he’s always right on time. I found the best Podiatrist at Elite Podiatry! I just wish I had gone to see him sooner!! I highly recommend!
- December 2021 by Papa DranHave been seeing Dr. McGahn in Ahwatukee office for over one yr.. Great care and very good staff (Arianna and Hector). He has very well addressed my neuropathy and issues with ankles needing brace support for better control of foot movement, allowing me better stability and mobility. This was best referral I got from my primary care doctor/ insurance out of ALL the various care I have needed in last 2 yrs.
Hours for Elite Podiatry
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Elite Podiatry
What type of business is Elite Podiatry?
Elite Podiatry is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Elite Podiatry provide service options?
Elite Podiatry provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Elite Podiatry rated?
Elite Podiatry is rated 4.3 stars by 11 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Elite Podiatry accepts credit cards.
Where is Elite Podiatry located?
Elite Podiatry is located at 13838 S 46th Pl #115, Phoenix, AZ 85044.
What are directions to Elite Podiatry from my location?
Click here for directions to Elite Podiatry.
Does Elite Podiatry have a website?
Elite Podiatry’s website is https://www.elitepodiatry.net/
What’s Elite Podiatry’s phone number?
Elite Podiatry’s phone number is: +1 480-213-3011
What is the longitude and latitude of Elite Podiatry?
The longitude and latitude for Elite Podiatry is -111.9848078, 33.3202494 (view map)