Cocina Mariposa in Eureka, California
👍 Cocina Mariposa Reviews in Eureka, California
– 5 Star Reviews: 141
– 4 Star Reviews: 18
– 3 Star Reviews: 6
– 2 Star Reviews: 6
– 1 Star Reviews: 10
- December 2021 by billy kernkampI come here every couple of months with my partner when we run errands in town. We really enjoy the food, it's pricey but definitely worth it in my opinion. I would give 5 stars but the staff have acted strange/mildly aggressive on several occasions toward my partner and I. Nothing offensive, it just weirds us out so we mostly get takeout now.
- December 2021 by krisOh man…I can’t say enough good things about this place. Pictured are the fish tacos covered in pico de gallo with a side of salsa macha ? warning spicy lovers: this salsa was like a nuclear bomb on the tongue ? I’ve now tried 3 of their spiciest salsas and have come to the conclusion that I’m a wimp when it comes to the heat levels Cocina Mariposa is armed with! And I mean that in the best way. It’s hard to find good Mexican food around Humboldt, but Cocina Mariposa beats out ALL the Mexican joints I’ve tried in the Bay Area and that is saying something. The folks who run it are friendly—the chef is freaking amazing. Oh and the chips and bean dip? With a little sprinkle of cotija? I wish I could marry it. The ONLY downside is it’s location…sometimes it’s hard to compete with the golfing crowd for parking and such. I hope to see Cocina Mariposa expand to a much larger space eventually!
- December 2021 by Derek D.It has a great outdoor seating area with a good view of the golf course, especially on a sunny day. Food is decent. Worth stopping in for lunch if you are near by.
- December 2021 by Marite PerezWe didn’t like the look and hygiene, food was not the best but ok…. is a nice location in a sunny day…. I was looking to eat in a Mexican felling spot…. Is maybe nice in a sunny day… or take away…
- December 2021 by Brownshuga Mo SmithGreat flavor! I had the suf n turf fries and my sis had the quesabirria tacos. The seasoning they put on the food is so flavorful!. Great service. Dining is outside or to go. Covered patio. Will definitely try this place again.
⏰ Cocina Mariposa Hours in Eureka, California
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-6 PM
9 AM-5 PM
📣 About Cocina Mariposa, Eureka, California
Cocina Mariposa features: Mexican restaurant, Grocery store, Service options : Outdoor seating : true, Takeout : true, Dine-in : true, Delivery : false , Highlights : Fast service : true , Popular for : Breakfast : true, Lunch : true, Dinner : true, Solo dining : true , Accessibility : Wheelchair accessible entrance : true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot : true, Wheelchair accessible restroom : true, Wheelchair accessible seating : true , Offerings : Alcohol : true, Beer : true, Coffee : true, Comfort food : true, Healthy options : true, Quick bite : true, Small plates : true, Vegetarian options : true , Dining options : Breakfast : true, Lunch : true, Dinner : true, Dessert : true, Seating : true , Amenities : Good for kids : true, Restroom : true , Atmosphere : Casual : true, Cozy : true , Payments : Debit cards : true, NFC mobile payments : true, Credit cards : true
Frequently Asked Questions about Cocina Mariposa
How is Cocina Mariposa rated?
Cocina Mariposa is rated 4.5 stars by 181 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Cocina Mariposa accepts credit cards.
What type of business is Cocina Mariposa?
Cocina Mariposa provides the following: Mexican restaurant, Grocery store
Where is Cocina Mariposa located?
Cocina Mariposa is located in Eureka, California.
What are directions to Cocina Mariposa from my location?
Click here for directions to Cocina Mariposa.
What is the longitude and latitude of Cocina Mariposa?
The longitude and latitude for Cocina Mariposa is -124.1687287, 40.7587443 (view map)