Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel Hat Yai in Hat Yai District,
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel Hat Yai is a Hotel in Hat Yai District, Songkhla
29 Prachathipat Road, Tambon Hat Yai, Amphoe Hat Yai, Songkhla 90110, Thailand (Directions)
☎️ +66 74 261 111 (Call Now)
️ visit website
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel Hat Yai Reviews in Hat Yai District,
– 5 Star Reviews: 1650
– 4 Star Reviews: 1472
– 3 Star Reviews: 943
– 2 Star Reviews: 178
– 1 Star Reviews: 147
- December 2021 by Viviane MattosThe hotel has a great location and staff is nice and efficient. The hotel feels neglected; the pool has not be taken good care of, doesn't have enough chairs or bar service. The room is real basic, refrigerator doesn't get cold enough. Most of restaurants in the building are no longer in business. Hotel needs to automate system to work with elevator and gym. There is a difficulty access to gym but easy access to strangers in the elevator due to no key card reader. This hotel needs a serious update!!!
- December 2021 by K TeoRoom was huge and clean. Housekeeping service cannot make it. I have to call the front desk almost everyday in order to get the housekeeping to clean up the room, otherwise they will just take it for granted. Having said that, I must gave the credit to the front desk, the moment you lodge a complain or feedback, they will take immediate action. Overall experience was ok, but location is the selling point. It's within walking distance to Kim Yong Market great food and daily night market downstairs.
- December 2021 by Rhys ScarrottVery convenient location. Very large complex with many restaurants, markets, plaza and massage parlours at your doorstep. Rooms are very spacious,clean and accommodating. I was on the 24th floor with good views from my room and the lifts are fast and effective. I would stay here again for the location. Staff are friendly and helpful the minute you arrive in taxi to reception and then take you to your room and carry your bags.
- December 2021 by Zak AbdicheCockroach in the bathroom. Bathtub is very old and TV is virtually useless. Way too expensive for what it is. We paid 1400 baht per night after negotiations down the price from 1700. Stayed for 2 nights. Staff were helpful though and the location is a few minutes walk to the train station and there is a busy market and lots of food stalls right outside. I wouldn’t stay again though as there were cockroaches which massively let it down.
- December 2021 by Nor zakiahNice hotel room with affordable price. I took room without breakfast since they not serve halal food here. The room size is big.. have a bath tub. The hotel security are good. The location near to Kim Yong market that sells many nuts and fresh fruit only walking distance. Sometimes I wondering how the seller get supplies of big fruit like promagnate .. halal food restaurants also available only walking distance..
⏰ Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel Hat Yai Hours in Hat Yai District,
About Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel Hat Yai, Hat Yai District,
Owner title: Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel Hat Yai
Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel Hat Yai features: Hotel, Buffet restaurant, Chinese restaurant, Convention center, Shopping mall, Thai restaurant, Other: Pool: true, Free parking: true, Free breakfast: true, Free Wi-Fi: true, Star rating: 3 stars, Check-out time: 12:00\u202fPM, Check-in time: 2:00\u202fPM, Amenities: Free Wi-Fi: true, Free breakfast: true
Description: Down-to-earth quarters in an unfussy hotel offering lake views, dining & a rooftop pool.
Area / Region: Hat Yai District, Songkhla
Longitude / Latitude: 100.471729, 7.0054409 (Location)