Nelson & Page Dental Clinic in Worland, Wyoming
Ratings and reviews for Nelson & Page Dental Clinic
– 5 Star Reviews: 14
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 0
- December 2021 by Brenda TuckVery nice office that works with the new patient. Joni Hamilton,and Brandon Galovich very nice, 5 star everything at this office.
- December 2021 by Wade LAlways a good experience. Great customer service. The staff is amazing! Highly recommended for adults and children alike! Very satisfied!
- December 2021 by Haley DennisThis whole office is wonderful to work with! Great staff all around, fast scheduling, and affordable rates. Will definitely be our go to dentist office.
- December 2021 by David WoborilI was a visitor to the area when I developed a toothache. I called the clinic the next morning and they managed to make room for me in the afternoon. The facility is modern and the staff is professional. Dr. Galovich was sure-handed and gentle. I was impressed with how he handled the decision making with me, so I will write mostly about that. After an initial interview and exam, Dr. Galovich told me what he expected to see as he explored further and what the options would be depending on what he found. It was clear as we proceeded that he had absorbed the details of what I reported. Dr. Galovich continually included my home dentist as he described treatment options. In my case, he suspected a crack, and he asked my permission to investigate that assumption. The xray machine produced an image in minutes, and Dr. Galovich displayed it for me and described its meaning. As he explored the tooth, he gave me a mirror to follow along (maybe not for everybody, but I appreciated it). I was able to see that he had exposed a crack, and I could see for myself when he told me he could not be certain about its extent without committing to a treatment option. At that point, he laid out the possibilities, probabilities and options for me to consider. He was patient with my questions and did not push the more expensive options. If I had not been returning home so soon, I would not have hesitated to have him do more work. As it was, he respected my decision and did a good job patching me up for the trip back home. When the anesthetic wore off, I was pain free and still am a day later. The cost seemed more than reasonable given the facility, staff, equipment and expertise.
- December 2021 by gf31415 gfrzDr. Nelson is an excellent dentist. The facility is clean and professionally administrated. I had a snow day that prevented me from getting in at the appointed time but the clinic worked to get me in just a few days later. These folks really are first class.
Hours for Nelson & Page Dental Clinic
| Open 24 hours|
8 AM-4:30 PM
8 AM-4:30 PM
8 AM-4:30 PM
About Nelson & Page Dental Clinic in Worland, WyomingNelson & Page Dental Clinic is a reputable dental practice located at 209 S 7th St, Worland, WY 82401. With a strong focus on providing high-quality dental care, the clinic has earned a stellar reputation in the community. Patients consistently rate their experiences at Nelson & Page Dental Clinic as excellent, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. The clinic's team of skilled and compassionate dentists and hygienists are dedicated to ensuring the oral health and satisfaction of their patients. Whether it's routine cleanings, restorative procedures, or cosmetic treatments, Nelson & Page Dental Clinic is committed to delivering exceptional dental care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Frequently Asked Questions about Nelson & Page Dental Clinic
What type of business is Nelson & Page Dental Clinic?
Nelson & Page Dental Clinic is known as a Dentist.
Does Nelson & Page Dental Clinic provide service options?
Nelson & Page Dental Clinic provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Nelson & Page Dental Clinic rated?
Nelson & Page Dental Clinic is rated 4.9 stars by 15 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Nelson & Page Dental Clinic accepts credit cards.
Where is Nelson & Page Dental Clinic located?
Nelson & Page Dental Clinic is located at 209 S 7th St, Worland, WY 82401.
What are directions to Nelson & Page Dental Clinic from my location?
Click here for directions to Nelson & Page Dental Clinic.
Does Nelson & Page Dental Clinic have a website?
Nelson & Page Dental Clinic’s website is http://www.dentalclinicworland.com/
What’s Nelson & Page Dental Clinic’s phone number?
Nelson & Page Dental Clinic’s phone number is: +1 307-347-2544 (Call Now)
What is the longitude and latitude of Nelson & Page Dental Clinic?
The longitude and latitude for Nelson & Page Dental Clinic is -107.9595829, 44.0155526 (view map)