About ARIZONA PODIATRY ASSOCIATES in Tucson, ArizonaArizona Podiatry Associates is a reputable podiatry clinic located at 899 N Wilmot Rd Suite D8, Tucson, AZ 85711. Led by a team of experienced podiatrists, they provide comprehensive foot and ankle care to patients of all ages. With a focus on personalized treatment plans, they offer services such as diabetic foot care, sports injuries, ingrown toenails, and more. Patients have praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and friendly staff. With a rating of 4.5 stars, Arizona Podiatry Associates is highly regarded in the Tucson community for their exceptional care and commitment to improving patients' foot health.
ARIZONA PODIATRY ASSOCIATES in Tucson, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Arizona Podiatry Associates
– 5 Star Reviews: 4
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 3
- December 2021 by Evadina Orozco-LomersonIf you have a Medicare Advantage Plan be very careful with this place. Our plan covers the removal of callouses for six visits a year with a $25.00 copay. My wife was told she didn't meet the criteria for Medicare and charged a $25.87 copay and a $75.00 charge. The kicker is they filed a claim for $150.00 on top, but Medicare paid out $83.74. We were only responsible for a $25.00 copay. They refused to reimburse our $75.00. I let Medicare take up this case and it will be interesting to learn as they dig, what other claims were filed where people were charged out of pocket and then submit a claim for payment on top of the out of pocket charge. I think there is a name for this.
- December 2021 by Mike MooneyI have been unable to walk without pain for years. April is an excellent, knowledgeable doctor, diagnosed my foot issue, provided correct treatment and cured my pain to where I am 100% mobile with no pain. Staff is efficient, friendly and a pleasure to do business with. Satisfied totally with the care and service
- December 2021 by Shawna HernandezThe Dr is so knowledgeable. I have had severe foot pain for years and I was able to walk without pain today. I appreciate how she took her time to explain everything and let me ask as many questions as I needed.
- December 2021 by Ku'Panda SkincareIf you are Black, STAY AWAY. The office staff claims they cannot communicate with the insurance company to find out fees associated with the office visit. Then the doctor has me wait an HOUR doesn't apologize for the inconvenience. Doesn't introduce herself and is inviting me to leave before the appointment gets started. Because I'm a black woman she really tried to label me an angry black woman! I didn't rush anyone to help me I WAITED QUIETLY! I waited at the front office space and followed all directions! I CAME TO GET EXPERT HELP and she was eagerly reminding me every 5 seconds "There's nothing I can do" "Do you have any more questions because that's all I have" IF YOU ARE BLACK PLEASE KNOW SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR WELLBEING AND WILL CLAIM TO BE THE VICTIM EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE BEING DISREGARDED! Ofcourse, they only respond to disregard and discredit my review. This office charged me for the treatment they gave me. Never called me back regarding this incorrect billing issue (why pay for mistreatment?) but you all can take the time to respond to my Google Review. Yes, you definitely seem like a "great" company.
- December 2021 by Lindsay JannaRude office staff - both on the phone when making the appt and in the office before the appt —Specifically regarding the way they ask for insurance information ( I am insured and have no problem prociding that information to them ). Suggest they learn some customer service training and try to smile when they speak instead of the cold passive aggressive remarks as if they hate their job or the customer. Walked out before my appt, I do not want to be treated that way by the office staff. I will use my insurance and spend my time and money elsewhere.
Hours for Arizona Podiatry Associates
| 8:30 AM-4 PM|
8:30 AM-4 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-4 PM
8:30 AM-4 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Arizona Podiatry Associates
What type of business is Arizona Podiatry Associates?
Arizona Podiatry Associates is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Arizona Podiatry Associates provide service options?
Arizona Podiatry Associates provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Arizona Podiatry Associates rated?
Arizona Podiatry Associates is rated 3.3 stars by 7 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Arizona Podiatry Associates accepts credit cards.
Where is Arizona Podiatry Associates located?
Arizona Podiatry Associates is located at 899 N Wilmot Rd Suite D8, Tucson, AZ 85711.
What are directions to Arizona Podiatry Associates from my location?
Click here for directions to Arizona Podiatry Associates.
Does Arizona Podiatry Associates have a website?
Arizona Podiatry Associates’s website is https://www.azpodiatry.com/
What’s Arizona Podiatry Associates’s phone number?
Arizona Podiatry Associates’s phone number is: +1 520-745-2222
What is the longitude and latitude of Arizona Podiatry Associates?
The longitude and latitude for Arizona Podiatry Associates is -110.8595589, 32.2320767 (view map)