About METRO FOOT AND ANKLE in Tempe, ArizonaMetro Foot and Ankle is a reputable podiatrist located at 3231 S Country Club Way, Tempe, AZ 85282. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of various foot and ankle conditions. Patients have praised Metro Foot and Ankle for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, they have established themselves as a trusted provider in the community. Whether it's a minor foot ailment or a complex surgical procedure, Metro Foot and Ankle is dedicated to helping patients achieve optimal foot health.
METRO FOOT AND ANKLE in Tempe, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Metro Foot and Ankle
– 5 Star Reviews: 11
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 2
– 2 Star Reviews: 2
– 1 Star Reviews: 7
- December 2021 by Caelyn BullerDr. Saunders and his team are not only professional but compassionate! Every visit I have had has been helpful to my healing process and every step is explained to me before it happens. I appreciate their transparency and urgency to help get me back to normal. I highly recommend this office.
- December 2021 by Jessica LoperDr. Saunders himself is alright, but there is one girl in the office who is just downright mean. I was told so much conflicting information about insurance and co-pays. One day it's 65, then she says 85 when I get there? And I don't mean to be dramatic, but I swear she took pleasure in telling me my referral hadn't come through. She is quite snarky and honestly I am still kinda blown away that she treats patients the way she does. Luckily I am no longer a patient but I hope dr Saunders knows how unprofessional, unkind, and unpleasant the one woman in the front is. I'm sure if he reads this he'd probably know who I'm talking about. The other lady was alright besides letting the rude one cut in whenever I spoke.. Do better Dr. Saunders!
- December 2021 by Sandra DonesI broke my ankle, the ER recommended this place. The office was filthy! They said they took my insurance. At my second visit, Dr. Saunders said they were trying to get my insurance to approve a brace. I had been non-weight bearing for 4 weeks and told me to continue non-weight bearing for another 4 weeks, then come in and get fitted for the custom ($800-900) brace. I’d be able to walk with the boot for 2 weeks until the brace was made. They canceled the brace appointment the afternoon before my appointment because they were not in my insurance. I called my primary to order me an X-ray and give me an order for physical therapy. My primary said Dr. Saunders office had been bugging her to contact my insurance and get them to approve treating me. Meanwhile, the bone had already healed and I’d been in the boot so long, I had severe atrophy!! I should’ve been walking a month earlier. Instead I’ll be going for 6 weeks of grueling PT trying to get the use of my foot again. I am suffering at the expense of this Dr who was trying to buy time to get into my insurance. I got a letter from my insurance 3 months after I broke my ankle telling me they’ll have nothing to do with these folks. Here’s a list of orthopedic drs you can go to. At this point, I’ve lost weeks of my mobility. DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE!!!
- December 2021 by Melissa DiazThis man is rude and does not care about his patients. I have an ingrown, I’m in pain. I call and get an appointment for today. The doctor is RUDE! He minimizes every thing I say, he asks if I have allergies to medication, I told him robitussun dm, he said, “I mean real medicine” MF! I almost died taking it. I told him I previously saw a different podiatrist and still have issues with how 2 nails are growing. He did not care to hear what my concerns were. He said I had an infection on my toe and need antibiotics then I need to be rescheduled for next Monday to burn the roots. I was in the room with him maybe 5 minutes. He will call my prescription in today. I just called my pharmacy, no antibiotic has been called in. I called the doctors office, he left, and he will probably won’t call it in til tomorrow, unless the girl can get a hold of him today. We know that’s not gonna happen. If he didn’t care to call in my prescription today before he left, he’s certainly not going to care to call it in after he’s already left.
- December 2021 by Jordan SchmidtWanted to see Dr Saunders because I had heard great things about his work. Unfortunately, never got to see him. Called my insurance ahead of the appointment to make sure he was in network, and my insurance was accepted. Then got to the office and was told they do not work with my insurance. So I left. Called my insurance again and was advised that the office doesn't know what they are doing because I should have been in network and covered by the insurance. Save yourself a headache and go elsewhere.
Hours for Metro Foot and Ankle
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Metro Foot and Ankle
What type of business is Metro Foot and Ankle?
Metro Foot and Ankle is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Metro Foot and Ankle provide service options?
Metro Foot and Ankle provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Metro Foot and Ankle rated?
Metro Foot and Ankle is rated 3.3 stars by 23 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Metro Foot and Ankle accepts credit cards.
Where is Metro Foot and Ankle located?
Metro Foot and Ankle is located at 3231 S Country Club Way, Tempe, AZ 85282.
What are directions to Metro Foot and Ankle from my location?
Click here for directions to Metro Foot and Ankle.
Does Metro Foot and Ankle have a website?
Metro Foot and Ankle’s website is http://www.metrofootandankle.com/
What’s Metro Foot and Ankle’s phone number?
Metro Foot and Ankle’s phone number is: +1 480-831-0700
What is the longitude and latitude of Metro Foot and Ankle?
The longitude and latitude for Metro Foot and Ankle is -111.8999557, 33.394329 (view map)