About DR. KAMRAN D. FARAHANI in Phoenix, ArizonaDr. Kamran D. Farahani is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 4045 E Union Hills Dr #107a, Phoenix, AZ 85050. With a passion for helping patients achieve optimal foot health, Dr. Farahani offers a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Patients consistently praise Dr. Farahani for his professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With an average rating of 4.9 out of 5 stars, he is highly regarded in the community. Whether you are dealing with a foot injury, chronic condition, or simply need routine foot care, Dr. Kamran D. Farahani is the trusted choice in Phoenix.
DR. KAMRAN D. FARAHANI in Phoenix, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Dr. Kamran D. Farahani
– 5 Star Reviews: 14
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 5
- December 2021 by W3Industrial LLC W3Industrial LLCThe doctor has been a no call / no show for 3 my fathers scheduled house call appointments and the office does not return voice mails when requesting a following appointment for the missed appointment. Very frustrating, will be looking elsewhere for future foot care for my father.
- December 2021 by Kim DI have referred Dr. Farahani to many patients needing podiatry home visits. His office staff are helpful and prompt when getting new patients on service. Dr. Farahani is professional and provides exceptional service to my patients who would otherwise have to do without. He is caring and uses his expertise to make sure each patient receives the best care. He will even reach out himself with a phone call to address concerns if needed. I will continue to recommend Dr. Farahani and his team to any of my patients needing this service.
- December 2021 by Jacqueline NewberryDr. Farahani himself is awesome. He is pleasant, friendly, and does a great job with my dad's 91 year old feet. HOWEVER!!! The office staff is awful. They never return calls and getting a hold of someone to talk to is impossible. The last time my dad had an appointment with the mobile doctor, a different doctor showed up to clip his toenails. I was not present. The doctor did not sign in at the office of the independant living place my dad was at. My dad said this doctor was in a bad mood to start, and was very rough cutting the toenails on his first foot. On the second foot, he cut my dad's toe to where it bled, and when my dad yelped, the doctor became very angry, packed up his stuff and just left without finishing his feet. I called the office several times to complain, left voicemails regarding the details of the incident, and screamed elderly abuse finally trying to get someone to call me back. NEVER has someone from the office staff addressed the situation. Then they had the nerve to call me to confirm my dad's next appointment!!! I told them that we would never use them again and why and then hung up. I am not a Karen, but my dad is such a gentle soul and this really made me angry.
- December 2021 by Shawn RunningCalled 3 times and left messages. No returned calls. Aprox 6 wks later plus or minus I get 2 messages wanting to confirm appointment on a Friday afternoon. By then, I didn't even remember his name and thought they made a mistake calling me as no appointment was ever made. Monday morning this Farahani shows up at my front entry gates trying get in. My security camera alerted me. So why he showed up at my house for an appointment that was never made and never confirmed is beyond me. I would NEVER make a home appointment for myself especially with a Dr. I Never met. I told him he made a big mistake and I was Not going to see him. His response was, you filled out a new patient form on line. Excuse me, but that does not schedule you for an appointment. That just eliminates the need to fill out forms at their office. I felt like I had been scammed.
- December 2021 by sam mozaI saw Dr Farahani for my foot pain and I had been to several other docs. He spent a lot of time with me explaining things. You can tell he cares to figure out what was wrong vs just wanting.to make money. He is genuine.. His office is clean. Staff is exceptional. Wait time in the lobby is minimal and all in all was a great experience. If you have foot issues I would definitely recommend them without hesitation.
Hours for Dr. Kamran D. Farahani
| 8:30 AM-5 PM|
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Dr. Kamran D. Farahani
What type of business is Dr. Kamran D. Farahani?
Dr. Kamran D. Farahani is known as a Podiatrist, Surgeon.
Does Dr. Kamran D. Farahani provide service options?
Dr. Kamran D. Farahani provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Dr. Kamran D. Farahani rated?
Dr. Kamran D. Farahani is rated 3.9 stars by 20 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Dr. Kamran D. Farahani accepts credit cards.
Where is Dr. Kamran D. Farahani located?
Dr. Kamran D. Farahani is located at 4045 E Union Hills Dr #107a, Phoenix, AZ 85050.
What are directions to Dr. Kamran D. Farahani from my location?
Click here for directions to Dr. Kamran D. Farahani.
Does Dr. Kamran D. Farahani have a website?
Dr. Kamran D. Farahani’s website is http://www.footankleinstituteaz.com/
What’s Dr. Kamran D. Farahani’s phone number?
Dr. Kamran D. Farahani’s phone number is: +1 480-788-2524
What is the longitude and latitude of Dr. Kamran D. Farahani?
The longitude and latitude for Dr. Kamran D. Farahani is -111.9947425, 33.6546645 (view map)