About PHOENIX PODIATRIST – LEONETTI DPM in Phoenix, ArizonaPhoenix Podiatrist - Leonetti DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 3201 W Peoria Ave # A200, Phoenix, AZ 85029. With a passion for providing exceptional foot and ankle care, Dr. Leonetti offers a wide range of services including foot and ankle surgery, diabetic foot care, sports medicine, and orthotics. Patients rave about his professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to care. With a 4.9-star rating on Google and numerous positive reviews, it is clear that Dr. Leonetti is highly regarded by his patients. If you are in need of top-notch podiatric care in Phoenix, look no further than Phoenix Podiatrist - Leonetti DPM.
PHOENIX PODIATRIST – LEONETTI DPM in Phoenix, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 14
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 6
- December 2021 by Bret FouliardI went and saw him as a 2nd opinion for my workers comp. He lied to me and said I'd be a candidate for the surgery I was seeking then falsified his report to the insurance company, causing them to deny my claim. His brother is on the state podiatry board so any complaints against him get swept under the rug
- December 2021 by bus momDr. Leonetti is an insurance company favorite. If you have been sent here or an IME understand that as long as he sides with the insurance company he keeps that very lucrative business. Take precautions. Talk only about your current injury. He will ask the same questions expecting to trip you up. Tape and or video the entire appointment from the moment you get there until after you leave. The report he wrote for the insurance company was clearly biased and did what they wanted which was help them deny my workers comp claim. Fortunately I do have an audio recording so I can prove that some of what he put in his report is false. Knowing that he has questionable morals for money I can't imagine why anyone would use his services for anything.
- December 2021 by Kelly WilsonDr. Leonetti is by far the best podiatrist I have seen. He was the fourth doctor I've seen and I'm so glad I chose him. I had a torn tendon in my ankle that needed surgical repair. On every single visit he takes his time explaining what is happening and why. He is very prompt in answering questions and returning phone calls. He even made himself available to speak to my physical therapist. I would highly recommend Dr. Leonetti!
- December 2021 by Samhaingirl187Just went and saw Dr. Leonetti after reading these reviews, and I am SO GLAD did! I had a workers comp injury (slip and fall) and a bone fragment had chipped off the sprain. I went in to get some fresh X-rays and seek any kind of follow up treatment. The receptionist was super nice and very clear on what I needed to do with the paperwork, the X-ray tech was knowledgeable and friendly, and Dr. Leonetti himself was prompt and very intelligent. He took the time to explain what happened to me, even showing me the ligament i had snapped on a poster. I never got the feeling he was trying to take advantage of a workers comp claim and over seek treatment since they would pay for it. He and his staff were extremely competent and i am very pleased with my visit. There were a few different doctors i was thinking of seeking treatment with, but I'm so glad I went with him.
- December 2021 by Major MikeyDr. Leonetti has been treating me for the past 5 months. As a RN and retired USAF Flight Nurse, I can honestly say that he is in the top 3 doctors that I have ever know over my 20+ years as a trauma/critical care nurse. For example, he did some surgery on a Friday afternoon, and over the weekend, instead of the usual 'Call my answering service if you are having any problems', he took the time on both Saturday and Sunday and called me from his house to make sure that everything was going well, that my pain was under control and no excessive swelling or bleeding. When was the last time ANY provider called you at home to check up on you?!? He listens, he makes time to see you, and when I show up for my appointments, the MOST that I have ever waited is 5 minutes past my scheduled time. In other words he respects your time as being valuable. He is an awesome doctor, and I trust him to not only provide me with care, but also my wife and kids if needed.
Hours for Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM
| 9 AM-5 PM|
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
9 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM
What type of business is Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM?
Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM is known as a Podiatrist, Doctor, Foot care.
Does Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM provide service options?
Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible elevator: true, Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Gender-neutral restroom: true, Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM rated?
Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM is rated 3.8 stars by 20 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM located?
Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM is located at 3201 W Peoria Ave # A200, Phoenix, AZ 85029.
What are directions to Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM.
Does Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM have a website?
Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM’s website is http://azfootandanklecare.com/
What’s Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM’s phone number?
Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM’s phone number is: +1 602-843-3277
What is the longitude and latitude of Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Phoenix Podiatrist – Leonetti DPM is -112.129096, 33.580921 (view map)