About SUZANNE ABRAHAM, DPM in Phoenix, ArizonaSuzanne Abraham, DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 1701 E Thomas Rd STE 201, Phoenix, AZ 85016. With a passion for helping patients with foot and ankle problems, Dr. Abraham provides comprehensive care and treatment options for a wide range of conditions. She is known for her compassionate approach and dedication to patient satisfaction. With a 4.8-star rating and positive reviews from her patients, Dr. Abraham is highly regarded in the community. Whether it's treating common foot ailments or performing complex surgeries, patients can trust Dr. Abraham to provide exceptional care and improve their quality of life.
SUZANNE ABRAHAM, DPM in Phoenix, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Suzanne Abraham, DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 12
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 0
- December 2021 by Laura CampbellDr Abraham helped diagnosis my chronic ankle pain as nerve pain, which no other podiatrist/physician has, and finally I have some significant relief after seeing a pain specialist and getting a nerve blocker! She literally changed my life, and I'm so happy to have seen her, thank you!
- December 2021 by Bill GravesDr. Abraham is a runner like me. She solved my orthotics issues where several other podiatrists had failed. Awesome doctor!
- December 2021 by Chantell J. CornettI was referred to Dr. Abraham by friends in the running community in February 2021 (over 6 months ago). Because Dr. Abraham does not accept my insurance I elected to begin treatment with a provider within my coverage community. At the end of the day - I should have started with Dr. Abraham and only delayed my own health. The other provider, while extremely knowledgeable and professional, was not an athlete, not a runner, not a match. Dr. Abraham felt like a “friend”. She took a significant time getting acquainted with my injury history, activity level, attempts at intervention. We talked through different treatment modalities and the pros and cons to each. We discussed new shoes and physical therapy. I left her office feeling optimistic that I can regain control of my plantar fasciitis and hopeful that I can one day run again pain free. Uplifting, educational, professional, compassionate, sympathetic, relatable and MORE. Don’t make my mistake - if you are considering Dr. Abraham - and insurance is a bar to choosing her - think about your health! You can make more money - you only get one body!
- December 2021 by teresa1993fulShe is the very best. I highly recommend her. She took care of my broken ankle right away and results were amazing . Thank you so much
- December 2021 by Andrew AugsburgerDoctor Abraham and staff are amazing!! After an Achilles injury they were able to get me in right away and into surgery the next day. Doctor Abraham is extremely bright, skilled, and friendly. Would highly recommend this doctor.
Hours for Suzanne Abraham, DPM
| 8 AM-4 PM|
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
8 AM-4 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Suzanne Abraham, DPM
What type of business is Suzanne Abraham, DPM?
Suzanne Abraham, DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Suzanne Abraham, DPM provide service options?
Suzanne Abraham, DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Suzanne Abraham, DPM rated?
Suzanne Abraham, DPM is rated 5 stars by 12 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Suzanne Abraham, DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Suzanne Abraham, DPM located?
Suzanne Abraham, DPM is located at 1701 E Thomas Rd STE 201, Phoenix, AZ 85016.
What are directions to Suzanne Abraham, DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Suzanne Abraham, DPM.
Does Suzanne Abraham, DPM have a website?
Suzanne Abraham, DPM’s website is https://www.phoenixfoot.com/
What’s Suzanne Abraham, DPM’s phone number?
Suzanne Abraham, DPM’s phone number is: +1 602-251-3113
What is the longitude and latitude of Suzanne Abraham, DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Suzanne Abraham, DPM is -112.045309, 33.4799385 (view map)