About SOUTHWEST FOOT INSTITUTE in Phoenix, ArizonaSouthwest Foot Institute is a reputable podiatrist located at 926 E McDowell Rd UNIT 121, Phoenix, AZ 85006. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of various foot conditions. Patients have praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and friendly staff. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous reviews, Southwest Foot Institute is highly regarded for their commitment to patient satisfaction and delivering exceptional care. Whether it's a minor foot ailment or a complex condition, patients can trust Southwest Foot Institute for top-notch podiatric care.
SOUTHWEST FOOT INSTITUTE in Phoenix, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Southwest Foot Institute
– 5 Star Reviews: 29
– 4 Star Reviews: 2
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 2
– 1 Star Reviews: 9
- December 2021 by Todd McDonaldI have had a fantastic experience with Dr. Ryan Pinedo and the staff at Southwest Foot Institute. He thoroughly has explained different treatments, procedures etc. as well as shown me directly scans and x-rays to help me better understand my podiatry issues. He is an attentive doctor who has gone above and beyond in my recovery. The staff is friendly and returns calls promptly. Highly Recommended.
- December 2021 by Acquanetta CastanedaDr. Pinedo is your go to doctor! He is a very caring doctor. He truly cares about his patients. The staff is awesome also.? I would 100% recommend him for any feet or ankle problems!
- December 2021 by Gilbert MartinezThis place has apparently been around for quite some time but while there I read a sign that current Dr is not original owner. Not sure how new it is to current owner. I have very good insurance through my work and upon arrival they required a deposit in order to see me. When I asked why a security deposit was needed they said it was because my deductible had not yet been met. I have never ever had a Dr's office ask this of me. That is between myself and my insurance company. I have good insurance and good credit and these people require a deposit for service yet I have no guarantee of their quality of service. I'll pass on this place.
- December 2021 by Hannah ThamesMet with this doctor multiple times. Told him about 3 different problems with my foot. He only addressed one problem by giving me generic shoe inserts. When I came for my check up meeting he didn’t see if I was walking different, or my arch was improving, or that it was good for my broken heel! He just said, “looks good, just keep wearing them.” The technology is old and out dated, super inattentive doctor. Waste of money!
- December 2021 by Terri Schroeder-OwenI recently had a bone spur removed and a tendon lengthened on my big toe. Dr. Pineda was professional and confident that my surgery went well. So far, my healing is on track toward a full recovery. I like that Dr Pineda is attentive and devotes his full attention to me as a patient during my office visit.
Hours for Southwest Foot Institute
| 7 AM-4 PM|
7 AM-4 PM
7 AM-4 PM
7 AM-4 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Southwest Foot Institute
What type of business is Southwest Foot Institute?
Southwest Foot Institute is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Southwest Foot Institute provide service options?
Southwest Foot Institute provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Southwest Foot Institute rated?
Southwest Foot Institute is rated 3.9 stars by 43 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Southwest Foot Institute accepts credit cards.
Where is Southwest Foot Institute located?
Southwest Foot Institute is located at 926 E McDowell Rd UNIT 121, Phoenix, AZ 85006.
What are directions to Southwest Foot Institute from my location?
Click here for directions to Southwest Foot Institute.
Does Southwest Foot Institute have a website?
Southwest Foot Institute’s website is https://www.footandanklearizona.com/down-for-maintenance
What’s Southwest Foot Institute’s phone number?
Southwest Foot Institute’s phone number is: +1 602-340-8686
What is the longitude and latitude of Southwest Foot Institute?
The longitude and latitude for Southwest Foot Institute is -112.0614035, 33.4660712 (view map)