About FOOT + ANKLE SPECIALTY CENTERS in Phoenix, ArizonaFoot + Ankle Specialty Centers is a reputable podiatrist located at 1728 W Glendale Ave #100, Phoenix, AZ 85021. With a focus on providing comprehensive foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services including diagnosis, treatment, and surgery for various foot and ankle conditions. Patients have praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate approach to care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers is a trusted choice for individuals seeking top-quality podiatric care in the Phoenix area.
FOOT + ANKLE SPECIALTY CENTERS in Phoenix, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers
– 5 Star Reviews: 338
– 4 Star Reviews: 31
– 3 Star Reviews: 3
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by Katherine FosterDr. Kennedy and her staff were thorough and expedient. From exrays to exam to diagnosis and treatment (in my case medications and a soft cast and boot). All done on site with great care. I’m fortunate to have discovered them and will use them again if I have need. Highly recommend!
- December 2021 by Jose LopezI just had my surgery yesterday Dr Van Dammes the best doctor. Hes an absolute chad, you can count on him, he's very caring, he also gives you reassurance that everything will be okay whenever you feel scared like I was since this was my first time ever having a surgery to get rid of the pain I suffered. The staffs were awesome and kiesha was the best MA, she reads you facial expression regarding the pain you must be feeling while asking you questions when she's typing on the computer, she also very professional how she's able to offer the help u needed.
- December 2021 by John PlewDr. Kennedy and her assistant were top notch! Dr. Kennedy did an amazing job explaining why I have the symptoms other physicians have ignored for years causing me to have major pain and lots of sleepless nights. I believe I am finally on track for some relief of symptoms. I know wait times can vary so as long as I know my time isn’t being wasted and pain relief is being provided, I can cope with wait times. Update following 6/20/23 appointment. While feeling frustrated that I am still in agonizing pain at night (even after several injections), I remain optimistic that Dr. Kennedy is caring and will get to the cause of the problem. I have been to many prior drs and neither treated/made attempts to alleviate my pain, Dr. Kennedy remains willing to try something at each visit. I thank her for this.
- December 2021 by Ryan RigginsDr. Sarraf and his entire staff have been absolutely amazing throughout my surgery and recovery process. I suffered a fairly serious foot injury and Dr. Sarraf spent time with me going over the injury and what the surgery/healing process would be like and made me feel comfortable about the situation. I genuinely felt that the staff and Dr. Sarraf cared about my injury and getting me back to normal. While writing this I am 5 weeks out of surgery and am already walking without the assistance of crutches or a boot. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Sarraf and his staff to anyone !
- December 2021 by thomas greenwaltI am so very satisfied and thankful for my decision to work with Dr. Kennedy and her exemplary team of caring professionals. My foot pain was beyond 10 0n a scale of 1 -10. I suffered for three years before finding and meeting Dr. Kennedy, her strategy for my surgery needs and execution of surgical procedure was flawless. Should you have a podiatrist presently, consider a second opinion by this very skilled and talented professional you will be thankful you did. The best compliment possible...would I use her services again? Absolutely, I am already scheduled.
Hours for Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers
| 8 AM-5 PM|
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
8 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers
What type of business is Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers?
Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers provide service options?
Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers rated?
Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers is rated 4.9 stars by 374 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers accepts credit cards.
Where is Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers located?
Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers is located at 1728 W Glendale Ave #100, Phoenix, AZ 85021.
What are directions to Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers from my location?
Click here for directions to Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers.
Does Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers have a website?
Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers’s website is https://www.footankleaz.com/?utm_source=gmb_auth
What’s Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers’s phone number?
Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers’s phone number is: +1 480-812-3668
What is the longitude and latitude of Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers?
The longitude and latitude for Foot + Ankle Specialty Centers is -112.0965479, 33.5391173 (view map)