About ARIZONA PODIATRIC SPECIALISTS in Goodyear, ArizonaArizona Podiatric Specialists is a reputable podiatrist located at 13555 W McDowell Rd # 301, Goodyear, AZ 85395. With a focus on providing exceptional foot and ankle care, their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services, including diabetic foot care, sports injuries, and surgical treatments. Patients have praised the clinic for their professionalism, expertise, and friendly staff. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous reviews, Arizona Podiatric Specialists is highly regarded for their commitment to patient satisfaction and delivering effective treatments. Whether you're dealing with a minor foot issue or require more complex care, this clinic is dedicated to helping you achieve optimal foot health.
ARIZONA PODIATRIC SPECIALISTS in Goodyear, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Arizona Podiatric Specialists
– 5 Star Reviews: 4
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 4
- December 2021 by Greg ValenzuelaThis office and staff is less than courteos or caring. My 13year old son went in for surgery on his toe 2months ago. Infection began and was seen again 2 weeks ago with another surgery due to incompetence. He had another infection an was finally prescribed antibiotics. That same evening I arrive at CVS where prescribed medicine was to be filled to find that Dr Nelson did not even sign the prescription or send in to pharmacy. His staff said that he was too busy between patients??
- December 2021 by Gene MurphyI went to this doctor 14 times for a plantar's wart, they froze and then I asked them to cut it out. It grew bigger! So, I was told I would be referred to another doctor. They never called me or referred me to anyone. I found new doctor who is going to laser it. I would never go there again and would not recommend them.
- December 2021 by Edgar “Storm” RivasExtremely helpful front desk, easy to arrange an appointment. The doctors were both funny and very Helpful, and never once gave me a problem. Was seen quickly, ingrown toenail taken out swiftly and nicely. Would Highly recommend them, as they are genuinely good at their jobs. -Rivas
- December 2021 by A MomWe were referred to Arizona Podiatric Specialists for my 11 year old - we were able to make an appointment easily and arrived about 15 minutes prior to our appointment, as I was sure there would be paperwork. After completing the paperwork we sat for over an hour before being seen. Mind you, the office was not busy at 9am. We then had X-rays done on both feet and ankles before even seeing the Doctor. When he finally came in, he looked annoyed. I had specifically asked when I made the appointment if the Doctor had previous experience dealing with medically complex children especially with developmental delays - and was assured the doctor did. Clearly his office staff over exaggerated that claim. He was rude and several times seemed bothered by my daughter who has problems looking at people she does not know. Then when he was saying what was wrong said, "It won't kill her - well eventually we all die". I would not see this doctor for a child. I am not sure I would see this Doctor for anyone. The one shining moment was the office staff who were well organized, polite and clearly did their job well.
- December 2021 by Jo WinstonThis office is extremely difficult, slow, not to mention over booked. My appointment was at 1015am, and I admit I was 8 minutes late. They then told me because of that I'll have to wait 45 minutes, after I waited 35 minutes. There excuse was we over booked basically to make every one happy b4 the holiday. The front desk has absolutely no professionalism. My appointment was at 10:15 am, I was finally seen at 1135 am. Without any apologies. ?????? I do not recommend this place to anyone. Dont over BOOK patient, just for $$$$$$$$, this is ridiculous. Customer service is priceless. Something the staff needs to learn.
Hours for Arizona Podiatric Specialists
Frequently Asked Questions about Arizona Podiatric Specialists
What type of business is Arizona Podiatric Specialists?
Arizona Podiatric Specialists is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Arizona Podiatric Specialists provide service options?
Arizona Podiatric Specialists provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Arizona Podiatric Specialists rated?
Arizona Podiatric Specialists is rated 3 stars by 8 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Arizona Podiatric Specialists accepts credit cards.
Where is Arizona Podiatric Specialists located?
Arizona Podiatric Specialists is located at 13555 W McDowell Rd # 301, Goodyear, AZ 85395.
What are directions to Arizona Podiatric Specialists from my location?
Click here for directions to Arizona Podiatric Specialists.
Does Arizona Podiatric Specialists have a website?
Arizona Podiatric Specialists’s website is http://www.stayonestepahead.com/
What’s Arizona Podiatric Specialists’s phone number?
Arizona Podiatric Specialists’s phone number is: +1 623-848-0123
What is the longitude and latitude of Arizona Podiatric Specialists?
The longitude and latitude for Arizona Podiatric Specialists is -112.3503894, 33.4635918 (view map)