About FISHCO WILLIAM DPM in Anthem, ArizonaFishco William DPM is a highly skilled and experienced podiatrist located at 41818 N Venture Dr Suite 110, Anthem, AZ 85086. With a passion for helping patients with foot and ankle problems, Dr. Fishco provides comprehensive and personalized care to individuals of all ages. His expertise includes the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, and diabetic foot care. Patients consistently praise Dr. Fishco for his professionalism, knowledge, and compassionate approach. With a 4.9-star rating and positive reviews, he is known for his excellent bedside manner and commitment to delivering exceptional care.
FISHCO WILLIAM DPM in Anthem, Arizona
Ratings and reviews for Fishco William DPM
– 5 Star Reviews: 29
– 4 Star Reviews: 1
– 3 Star Reviews: 0
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 1
- December 2021 by Sharon BoivinDr. Fishco has been my podiatrist now for 18 years. He is extremely knowledgeable and the most caring doctor I have ever seen! He has treated my chronic pain associated with very flat feet and OS Trigonum syndrome which have included multiple surgeries and cortisone injections along with more conservative therapy such as orthotics. His bedside manner is very calm and laid back. You will truly feel like you’re heard and have gotten individual care and treatment. I don’t have anything negative to say about Dr. Fishco! He is compassionate and very caring and will do everything he can to get you back on your feet! I have referred family members to him as well. I also want to mention that his back office assistant Jason is very kind and caring as well. He has worked alongside Dr. Fishco for many years now and will respond back to you in a very timely fashion when you have questions. Dr. Fishco’s office is what true medical care is all about!
- December 2021 by Kelsey HansenDr. Fishco and his team are absolutely amazing. I had to get a plate and screws in my ankle, the surgery was so organized and easy. And Dr. Fishco called the same day to check on me. He is very kind. Follow up appointments were quick and I rarely had to wait. Hands down the best specialist I’ve ever been to.
- December 2021 by Bobbi HDr Fishco is awesome, my hubby's Neuropathy has improved greatly under Dr Fishco's direction! He is very thorough, current on treatment options and explains thoroughly options and listens and answers your questions. Great Podiatrist! We travel from Dewey to see him. Recommended by a Department Head at Banner. We also recommend him. Thanks Dr Fishco. ?
- December 2021 by Juanita IrizarryMy first time being to a podiatrist and I was pleased with the experience from the moment I made my appointment thru to the actual visit. Jason took my info for my appointment and was super friendly which made me feel comfortable straight away. While waiting for my appointment, in office, the interaction with all patients was awesome. Friendly and caring. Such a positive environment. My visit w/Dr. Fishco was great. He listened to what I was experiencing and offer different options for going forward. He was gentle and kind. I would definitely recommend this place.
- December 2021 by Renee HughesIf I could give them 10 stars I would! You will never find another doctor. and his team that literally cares so much for each and everyone of his patients like Dr. Fishco does. He has been my doctor for almost 15 years and has saved me from losing not one but both of my feet. He has spent a lot of time helping me over the years and he will always go the extra mile for his patients. He has earned the trust of not only me but my entire family. He is ALWAYS just a phone call away. He became and has remained humble and a doctor for all the right reasons and I consider myself lucky to be a patient of his. I can't say enough good things about not only him but Jason and Patty as well. Patty is so sweet and easy to talk to and Jason is the guy to get you whatever you need or will need and will take care of everything so you can be worry free. I would not trade these three for anything in the world and consider them like family.
Hours for Fishco William DPM
| 7 AM-4 PM|
7 AM-3 PM
7 AM-3 PM
7 AM-3 PM
7 AM-3 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Fishco William DPM
What type of business is Fishco William DPM?
Fishco William DPM is known as a Podiatrist.
Does Fishco William DPM provide service options?
Fishco William DPM provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true.
How is Fishco William DPM rated?
Fishco William DPM is rated 4.8 stars by 31 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Fishco William DPM accepts credit cards.
Where is Fishco William DPM located?
Fishco William DPM is located at 41818 N Venture Dr Suite 110, Anthem, AZ 85086.
What are directions to Fishco William DPM from my location?
Click here for directions to Fishco William DPM.
Does Fishco William DPM have a website?
Fishco William DPM’s website is https://drfishco.com/
What’s Fishco William DPM’s phone number?
Fishco William DPM’s phone number is: +1 623-551-5000
What is the longitude and latitude of Fishco William DPM?
The longitude and latitude for Fishco William DPM is -112.1422684, 33.8640905 (view map)