About ALLIANCE FOOT & ANKLE in Anchorage, AlaskaAlliance Foot & Ankle is a trusted foot care clinic located at 2741 Debarr Road, Suite C-315 in Anchorage, AK. With a team of highly skilled podiatrists, they provide comprehensive foot and ankle care for patients of all ages. Their services include treatment for common foot conditions such as bunions, ingrown toenails, plantar fasciitis, and diabetic foot care. Patients have praised Alliance Foot & Ankle for their professionalism, expertise, and compassionate care. With a rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars based on numerous positive reviews, they are known for their commitment to patient satisfaction and delivering excellent results.
ALLIANCE FOOT & ANKLE in Anchorage, Alaska
Ratings and reviews for Alliance Foot & Ankle
– 5 Star Reviews: 37
– 4 Star Reviews: 2
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 1
– 1 Star Reviews: 5
- December 2021 by ElizabethDr. Klingenstein is absolutely wonderful! She is warm, caring, and focused on helping you get the best quality of life.
- December 2021 by PATSY EGANMy appointment with Dr. Shearer was perfect. My problem was solved in a professional and friendly manner by Dr. Shearer. I have had no reoccurring problem for which I am truly grateful to Dr. Shearer. The office staff was helpful snd pleasant. Thank you Dr. Shearer.
- December 2021 by Kimala CrockettDr. Klingenstein is the best. I have had ankle pain & swelling for a couple of years and every doctor I saw told me it was nothing to worry about. Dr. Klingenstein listened to me and did a lot of test to come up with a diagnosis - even when the MRI tech was saying everything looked okay she went with her gut feeling that everything was not okay. I had surgery on 05/27/22 and she had to repair muscle, tendon & ligaments in my ankle. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Klingenstein and now I am on the road to recovery and a pain free ankle. She is so caring and personable.
- December 2021 by AlohaI've been a patient of Dr. Klingenstein for a few years now and not once have I had a bad experience with either her or the office staff. Dr. K is a wonderful podiatrist, very personable, thorough, and always has a positive attitude! I would recommend her to anyone! She really is the best!!
- December 2021 by Adela SuemaiI was referred to Dr. Klingenstein by a relative because of ongoing foot and ankle pain that I've had for a few months. My first appt with Dr. Klingenstein was wonderful! She was very personable, kind, and cheerful! She took the time to listen to the problems I was having and examined both my feet and had me do a couple of exams in office to get a better look at what my mobility was like. One of her recommendations was PT at Denali PT and because I wasn't sure if they were in network with my insurance plan I contacted BCBS and thankfully they were in network! I especially appreciated how considerate Dr. K was, she didn't push for PT but rather asked how I felt about it and if Denali PT would be ok to send my order to. Not once did I feel rushed nor did I feel unheard. She answered my questions and made my experience comfortable especially during times of a pandemic I was already worried about being out and around other people but my visit was smooth and comfortable with both the provider and staff. I would recommend Dr. Klingenstein to all my friends and family! And I plan on continuing my care with her for as long as I can!
Hours for Alliance Foot & Ankle
| 8:30 AM-5 PM|
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
8:30 AM-5 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Alliance Foot & Ankle
What type of business is Alliance Foot & Ankle?
Alliance Foot & Ankle is known as a Foot care.
Does Alliance Foot & Ankle provide service options?
Alliance Foot & Ankle provides the following Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true.
How is Alliance Foot & Ankle rated?
Alliance Foot & Ankle is rated 4.4 stars by 46 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Alliance Foot & Ankle accepts credit cards.
Where is Alliance Foot & Ankle located?
Alliance Foot & Ankle is located at 2741 Debarr Road, c315 Suite C-315, Anchorage, AK 99508.
What are directions to Alliance Foot & Ankle from my location?
Click here for directions to Alliance Foot & Ankle.
What’s Alliance Foot & Ankle’s phone number?
Alliance Foot & Ankle’s phone number is: +1 907-562-4958
What is the longitude and latitude of Alliance Foot & Ankle?
The longitude and latitude for Alliance Foot & Ankle is -149.831287, 61.2105324 (view map)