About AFFORDABLE PODIATRY in Mobile, AlabamaAffordable Podiatry is a trusted podiatrist located at 5901 Airport Blvd Suite 102, Mobile, AL 36608. With a focus on providing quality foot and ankle care at an affordable price, they are dedicated to helping patients find relief from various foot conditions. Their team of experienced podiatrists offers a wide range of services, including treatment for bunions, ingrown toenails, plantar fasciitis, and more. Patients have praised Affordable Podiatry for their professionalism, expertise, and friendly staff. With a rating of 4.5 stars, they have built a strong reputation in the Mobile community for their exceptional care and affordable prices.
AFFORDABLE PODIATRY in Mobile, Alabama
Ratings and reviews for Affordable Podiatry
– 5 Star Reviews: 62
– 4 Star Reviews: 0
– 3 Star Reviews: 1
– 2 Star Reviews: 0
– 1 Star Reviews: 0
- December 2021 by Katelyn MartinAmazing doctor. Process was very quick. I was scared at first but the doctor made me feel very calm. The process didn’t hurt at all. I highly recommend. He is the best in mobile !!!
- December 2021 by J. V.I took my son to get an ingrown toenail fixed today and was, honestly, a little nervous about a business called "Affordable Podiatry." Within seconds I knew that fear was completely unfounded. Dr.Alter is the NICEST DUDE. So warm and welcoming, it completely felt like we were just hanging out with our cool uncle or something. My son is petrified of needles but Dr. Alter was so relaxing he was completely mellow through the whole experience. The office is tidy and the office manager (?) was very personable, also. I certainly don't hope for any more issues with mine or my kids' feet but it was such a pleasant visit I left thinking "oh I hope we see them again" lolol. I definitely recommend Affordable Podiatry to anyone in the Mobile Area.
- December 2021 by Hayden ParkerOne of the most friendly and down to earth people you will ever meet! I was having some pain in my foot and they got me in quick! My son was with me and loves Disney of course and Dr. Altars wife voluntarily turned on a Disney movie while we waited to be called back. I was very pleased with the results of his treatment for me! I went for a follow up on Thursday the 10th with no pain in my foot accept just a little discomfort. He got me taken care of with a reusable wrap and reassured me that I have any problems to give him a call! I would highly recommend him to anyone!!
- December 2021 by Greg BarnettVery nice, respectable, considerate, and very caring. Highly recommend to anyone seeking a podiatrist. Goes well above and beyond to help his patients! I'd give him 10 stars if I could! Thank you Dr. Alter for all of your help!!!
- December 2021 by Doretha MccordThis doctor is amazing. My son is autistic and nonverbal, we started walking to help him lose weight. He absolutely loves walking but one day I noticed him limping. Then he didn't want to go walking. I felt helpless and wondered what was hurting him. I knew I needed to take him to a podiatrist but only insurance coverage he has is Medicaid. Medicaid wasn't going pay for it. I pretty much knew I was going to pay out pocket but it didn't matter as long as my son felt better. I didn't know where to start, so I just started googling. Affordable Podiatry was the first think I saw. This was the best experience we've had with any doctor. The doctor listened to me and read my son's body language and watch for indications of where he was hurting. They even made accommodations to make sure he comfortable and not afraid. Vernon likes spider man, so they put spider man on for him to watch. I didn't know doctor like exist anymore. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, for caring and being so attentive to my son. It was a win win for us, affordable price and excellent care. Absolutely amazing
Hours for Affordable Podiatry
| 8:30 AM-5:30 PM|
8:30 AM-5:30 PM
8:30 AM-5:30 PM
8:30 AM-5:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions about Affordable Podiatry
What type of business is Affordable Podiatry?
Affordable Podiatry is known as a Podiatrist, Medical clinic.
Does Affordable Podiatry provide service options?
Affordable Podiatry provides the following Service options: Has online care: true, Language assistance: French, Accessibility: Wheelchair accessible entrance: true, Wheelchair accessible parking lot: true, Wheelchair accessible restroom: true, Amenities: Restroom: true, Crowd: LGBTQ+ friendly: true, Transgender safespace: true, Planning: Accepts new patients: true, Appointments recommended: true, Referral required: false, Other: LGBTQ+ friendly: true.
How is Affordable Podiatry rated?
Affordable Podiatry is rated 5 stars by 63 customers.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Affordable Podiatry accepts credit cards.
Where is Affordable Podiatry located?
Affordable Podiatry is located at 5901 Airport Blvd Suite 102, Mobile, AL 36608.
What are directions to Affordable Podiatry from my location?
Click here for directions to Affordable Podiatry.
Does Affordable Podiatry have a website?
Affordable Podiatry’s website is https://www.affordable-podiatry.com/
What’s Affordable Podiatry’s phone number?
Affordable Podiatry’s phone number is: +1 251-654-4444
What is the longitude and latitude of Affordable Podiatry?
The longitude and latitude for Affordable Podiatry is -88.1783034, 30.6755107 (view map)